- To provide safe and healthy working conditions for all employees.
- To provide an open, challenging, rewarding and participative environment for all who work in the company.
- To train and develop all employees to achieve their full potential.
- To communicate the goals, direction and performance of the company.
Our people are our strength and everyone working for Colas Rail UK plays a vital part in the company’s success.
Our Behavioural Framework
Our principles of employment
- To reward collective and individual abilities and personal performance.
- To provide a working environment which encourages team work, commitment and loyalty.
- To ensure an open access to career opportunities.
We look for bright, enthusiastic people who can work both independently and in a team with characteristics that tie in with our behavioural framework which is our approach to how we deliver the work at Colas Rail UK. We are strong supporters of equal opportunities and seek applications from all graduates, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, nationality, disabilities, marital status or sexual orientation. The performance of Colas Rail UK is dependent upon improving and developing the skills and abilities of all employees and our Equal Opportunities Policy, above all else, aims to achieve this objective.
Join the Team
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our teams. If you are interested in working for Colas Rail UK, take a look at our current opportunities where you will also find information on how to apply for positions within the company and our recruitment process.
Training and Development
Our global capability means that graduates have the advantage of being able to travel all over the world. Some have undertaken placements in Morocco and received training in the delivery of a High Speed Line between Tangier and Kenitra (North Africa).
At Colas Rail UK, we aim to train and develop high quality leaders from our graduate intake. Committed to our graduates, we entrust them with advanced responsibilities from the get go. If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding graduate opportunity, find out more here.